Saturday, March 19, 2011

Grandma is My Heart

My grandma on my mama's side is important to me. She is just so special, loveable, happy and kind. I can go to her for anything or if I want to talk about something. She is the reason why I get up and go to school and behave myself. If it weren't for her or my mama, I wouldn't be in school.


My grandma is sixty-six, and she still looks good. Everybody thinks she is my mama and that my mama is my auntie. I think this is funny.


I also admire my grandma because she is smart, rich and has a lot of money. She is a health administrator. I want to follow in her footsteps working in the health field.

My grandma is very important to me-- one-- simply because she is grandma and I love her. Two, she is always there for me whether I'm wrong or right. She plays an important role in my life, and I don't know what I would do if something happened to her. My grandma and mama are the reason why I do everything. My grandma is my heart.

(Antoinette Sanders, 11th grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment