Saturday, March 19, 2011

An Eye for Nature


I remember cruising on the road going somewhere when I was little. All I can remember is trees and lakes. It took us a long time, and I guess that's the reason why I can't recall where we went. Overall, it was a beautiful sight and is probably what made me want to become a photographer.

Nature is so beautiful in my opinion, and I really enjoy it. It brings joy and peace to the state of my mind. Hopefully my children and their children will enjoy it as much as I do. I would like my ancestors to know that I believe that the most beautiful thing on this earth is the eye of nature.

A year from now on March 19, 2012 I would love to be practicing photography and exploring Georgia nature. That way, I will be able to share my love of nature with others. Maybe some random person who happens to see a photo I took will develop an eye for nature.

(Brittany Ward, 9th grade)


No comments:

Post a Comment