Saturday, March 12, 2011

I Remember St. Thomas

What kind of place do you know that has beautiful nature? Do you know a place that has beaches that are beautiful, and a place with ocean water that looks clear as fresh water? I call this place St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.

What I love about this place is that its very tropical. You can grow any kind of fruit and vegetable you love. My favorite is mango. It is so juicy and runs off the tree. One thing I love is going running in the sea. The water is so clear that you can see about twenty to thirty feet below or even more.


I remember the food I used to eat there. I had fried fish, Johnny cake, sweet potato stuffing and more seafood. Sometimes I wish I could get the same kinds of foods up here that I did down there.


St. Thomas is one of the most beautiful places in the Caribbean. Jamaica isn't the only one.


(Jermaine Martin, 11th Grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment