Thursday, April 14, 2011

I Remember Cameron's Birth

My brother Cameron was a chocolate baby with beautiful brown eyes with feet so tiny they could fit in one hand. He weighed 9 lbs. 7 oz. when he was born. I remember his first words and the first time he said my name, "Kayla." It was music to my ears. I remember his first two teeth and his new baby smell. I was five when he was born. When I first saw him in the hospital, he caught my attention and stole my heart. He was amazing to me. Greatness, intelligence, amazing, magnificent, intriguing-- these are all adjectives to describe my little brother. I love him. He gives me extra reason to smile and makes things worthwhile. He is mine, my little "shuggie bear." Greatness, intelligence, amazing, intriguing, the characteristics I remember. (Kayla Huggins, 9th Grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment