Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dear Future Son (from K. Austin)

Dear J.J.,

I will start off by saying that I love you more than anything. As your mother I will be here for you no matter what, and I want nothing but the best for you.

As you grow, I do expect for you to make mistakes in overcoming obstacles simply because you are human. I want you to grow into a successful young man, have a career and fulfill your dreams to the best of your abilities.

It will benefit you greatly if you listen to us, your parents. Do what you are told and be honest with yourself. Always remember that you can talk to me about anything, whether it brings discomfort or not. Stay true to yourself and follow your heart. Talk to God and stay loyal to Him. Innovate, develop your ideas and reach as far as you can. With all this said, I want most of all for you, Jordan Lawrence, Jr. to be happy!

Love,
Mommy
(KeAnda Austin, 11th Grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment