Friday, April 15, 2011

Dear Future Self (from A. Pace)

Dear Future Self,

I hope that you don't continue to make the same mistakes you've made in the past. I hope you have learned to forgive the people who have done you wrong. I hope that you have changed your ways from the Amahdiyya that was very selfish and inconsiderate.


I hope tht you are in college getting good education to prepare you for something you've always dreamed of doing. I hope you aren't pregnant. I hope your mom is still alive. I hope that you and your father are talking and seeing each other on a regular basis. I hope that you don't get caught up in alcohol and weed.


I hope you grow, stay a leader and not a follower. I hope that you meet a nice boy who respects you. I hope you get to travel around the world and help people. I hope you know that I have faith in you.


With love,

Amahdiyya


(Amahdiyya Pace, 9th Grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment