Saturday, April 16, 2011

Memorable Trips

I remember when I went to North Carolina for the first time. I was going there to meet my dad's family. I was just a little kid-- maybe three or four years old. The experience and thought were surreal. I had never been out of the state of Georgia, and it was really exciting just to go to another place. The ride was amazing and the view was even better. Getting away and seeing something new is one thing I will always remember.

I will also always remember my first trip to Walt Disney World in Florida. It is important because that was my first time, and I was so young when I went. I remember seeing so many great things that when it was time to go, I just wanted to stay. I will always remember this because I have not gone on a trip this special. It is such a good childhood memory. I will also always remember that trip because who knows when I will get to go again?
(Sarah Simpson, 9th Grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment