Sunday, April 17, 2011

Salute to My Parents

Out of all the things that are important to me, I would have to say that my parents are the most important. My whole family means a lot too, but my parents are the ones who have helped me become the young man that I am today.


Always caring and never giving up is basically the description of my mom and dad. They always put their best foot forward when it comes to me and my ideas. They strive to keep me at my best, and they correct me when I am at my worst. They always care when it comes to my well-being.


Mom and Dad have invested a lot into me and my education, and that's probably one of the most important subjects that my parents care about. My parents keep me focused on school and on my entire education. They are hard on me when it comes to this. Why? Mainly, because they want me to have a bright future. We all know that the key to a better future is education.


Next to God, my parents are the foundation of my life. Without them, I would have nothing.


(Daquavius Gilliam, 9th Grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment