Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Phone of My Own


I remember when I got my first phone. It was one of the happiest days of my young life.

My phone was a Motorola Razor. Having it meant that I could talk to people without using my brother's cheap device. My dark blue Motorola Razor was, to me, the best phone ever! Other people had "slide up" phones, because that's what was in back then. But mine could flip up, and I could lock applications. This was good enough for me.

I could talk to whomever I wanted without bothering my brother and having to ask him to borrow his. He would always get mad, and sometimes he wouldn't let me use it at all.

Another thing I loved about my phone was that my bill was so affordable that it didn't make any sense. I had unlimited talk time, texting and internet. My cell phone company was a real blessing!

Even though I have a different cell phone company now, I'll never forget my first Motorola phone.

(Mariya Cummings, 9th Grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment