Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good Role Model to All

In the future, I would like to be a well-groomed woman who knows what she wants. I also want to help others in society, my family, the African American community and my overall country. I would also like to help people over there in Africa. I want to help people as a medical doctor, a gynecologist.

I would love to be married and have two children, a girl and a boy. My girl's name will be Ava Gail. My little boy's name will be Cimond. I will want them to know that I will always love and be there for them. I also want my children to know that they have the ability to be whomever they want to be if they work hard and try their very best. I will want my children to know that I did not achieve success by just wishing. I first had a dream, then I worked hard and achieved it.


I want to be a good role model to all.


(Abigail Taylor, 9th Grade)

No comments:

Post a Comment